Are you tired of your utility bills going up in the winter months? Have you noticed more pests or wildlife coming into your home as the weather cools off ? Are you looking for more ways to make your home more green?
The answer to all of your cold-weather problems: TAP (Thermal Accoustical Pest Control) insulation! Install TAP insulation in your attic this winter to reap all of these benefits:
- Return On Investment- TAP insulation decreases the amount of energy needed to heat and cool your home. This reduces your energy bills by up to 30%!
- Comfort All Year- TAP insulation helps keep the temperature in your home consistent all year long.
- HVAC Efficiency- TAP reduces the energy needed to heat and cool your home, making your HVAC system work less. This makes them more efficient throughout the year and also helps to extend the life of your system.
- Going Green- TAP insulation is made of 87% recycled newsprint and is energy star rated.
- Prevent Fires- TAP insulation is treated with a flame retardant material that helps prevent the spread of fire in your home.
- Permanent Pest Control- TAP insulation is treated with a natural pest control product called borates. This provides permanent pest control against roaches, ants, and other pests in your home.